Greater Academic Achievement & Performance
- Dual-language students outperform their peers in English-reading skills by a full school year's worth of learning by the end of middle school.
- Dual-language students have higher test scores and also seem to be happier in school.
- Attendance is better, behavioral problems fewer, and parent involvement is higher.
More Opportunity with Cognitive & Career Benefits
- Students gain additional cognitive, academic and employment benefits.
- Bilinguals have access to a wider range of national and international jobs.
- Allows students quickly to reach the level of second-language proficiency.
Contact Us Today
Planning ahead for when your little one reaches preschool? We're so glad you're considering LiMai Montessori Academy. Fill out the form so we can find out what your child needs in a learning environment together.
Thank you for your submission, we will be in touch shortly.
Something went wrong, please check your form submission and try again.
Please select the options that apply: